As Change Agents and Agile Practitioners, we are always looking for new approaches to facilitate meaningful change, especially in today's fast-paced environment.
Lean Change Management is a feedback-driven approach to change that has been designed by merging good ideas from Agile, Change management, HR and Organizational development wrapped in Lean Start-up thinking.
This 2 days Lean Change Agent workshop is designed for all those passionate to facilitate such meaningful change into their organization with a blend of Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change.
With this workshop you broaden your Change Toolkit and decide which tool to pull out of your toolkit and when.
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile Change Management
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change lift-offs and ongoing facilitation of change
- Incremental Change: How to move away from traditional ROI and towards reducing uncertainty by breaking down change into quarterly objectives with tangible key results
- Experiments: How to move away from Change activities and move towards change experiments including good practices for communication, creating alignment and providing status to change sponsors
- People: Explore how different people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
More course details can be found at http://leanchange.org/workshop
Fees per participant:
Service Tax of 15% (ongoing right now) is included in the price of the ticket.
Need more info on Group discounts? Want to organize an in-house corporate workshop? Have more questions? Please reach me directly at email@example.com or +91-91581-07766.
June 24, 2017 — 9:00 am to
June 25, 2017 — 5:00 pm
Add to your calendar